- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsibility for customizing team making sure that frontend development customizing is executed with defined quality standards 2 being responsible for team organization and performance- Implementing business processes in Oracle RPAS SAAS solution 3 Working with an experienced product and architecture team to build world class IT solutions supporting the merchandizing processes of adidas 4 Delivering and ensuring functionality of the developed solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 Java advanced knowledge - Knowledge/experience about tools customizing adjustment 2 Experience in Oracle RPAS SAAS solution support 3 Experience in SAAS tool support customizing 4 Advanced Oracle Cloud knowledge infrastructure 5 Optional:- Oracle Cloud knowledge infrastructure- 6 Chinese language - Basic knowledge in merchandizing processes- Python coding experience
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English 4 A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Educational Qualification : -BTech / BE in Any Specialization, MCA in Computer Application
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.