- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Lead a small team of software developers 4 to engineer and deliver the Providence program milestones b: Design and architect the Providence solution to fulfil the program goals c: Develop integrations to cloud hosted technologies from system management tools to the chosen SaaS based vendor solution APIs, SOAP, Rest d: Prepare an engineering plan for the project and deliver against the agreed milestones e: Integrate on-prem data sources and solutions into the cloud KAFKA, Message bus, Oracle
- Technical Experience : a: Core development experience in modern scripting languages Python, Perl, shell, GO and Java Programming b: A background developing Web based technologies: JSP, SOAP, rest etc c: Experience setting up CI-CD and SDLC tooling process and tools supporting the end to end development pipeline JIRA / Git / Bitbucket and Pull Requests, Team City, Artifactory, Jenkins, Solar, Automation Ansible d: Developed Integrations with applications hosted in the major cloud providers platforms Azure, GCP
- Professional Attributes : a: Should have Good Communication Skills and leadership skills b: Should have Good analytical skills presentation skills c: Should have ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.