- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 - Understanding the business requirement 2 - Providing the support for end to end SDLC 3 - Experienced in working on D365 CRM, Java Script, SSRS, Plug-ins
- Technical Experience : 1 - Hands on experience on Microsoft Dynamics 365 - CRM Technical 2 - C-sharp and ASPNET 3 - SQL and Java script , Plug-ins 4 - Power apps knowledge is added advantage - AZURE and D365 CRM Certification - will be added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 - Good exposure on Client requirement handling 2 - Leadership skills to resolve Client queries 2 - Analysis, Design and Innovations activities 3 - Good Presentation/Communication skills 4 - Flexible to shift
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.