- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Mendix App Platform
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Excellent Coding skills in Mendix 7x and 8x Mobile Development Knowledge using Mendix Native Features Worked extensively in Mendix domain modelling, Forms, complex Microflow logic building Worked extensively on app services to communicate within Mendix applications Good knowledge on installation and configuration of application in public/private cloud or on premise Webpage designing HTML5, CSS3 Good experience of working on Agile methodology and Worked on bug fixes
- Technical Experience : Proven experience with Front End UI Design, HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS, Vanilla JS, React-JS, Bootstrap 4, jQuery Postgress SQL / SQL Experience in Mendix Modeler, Eclipse, Visual Studio, SQL Server, GitHub; SOAP UI, REST Services Proven experience on Web Services development Familiarity with architecture styles / APIs REST / Microservices Participate in requirements analysis Develop new user-facing featuresBuild reusable code and libraries for future use Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX
- Professional Attributes : communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure,
- Educational Qualification : Graduation
- Additional Information : Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Mendix Advanced Developer and Rapid Developer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.