- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- Good To Have Skills :SAP ABAP Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: The candidate should have 5 years of experience in SAP BW B: Should have worked with complex data flows and be very proficient with all aspects of developing a data flow from sourcing to report provisioning C: Experience in SAP BW Financial reporting and understanding of Financial Regulatory reporting requirements D: Exposure to BCS is advantageous E: SAP BW financial reporting experience F: Understanding of Financial Regulatory reporting requirements G: Skilled in BW performance and tuning
- Technical Experience : A: Experienced in BW 7x Note: BW 73 is the version the bank is using B: Familiar with all aspects of BW data flow- Experienced in Creating and maintaining, InfoObjects, DSOStandard/Write Optimised/Direct Update, InfoCubes, MultiProviders, Good knowledge of ABAP for implementing Business Rules in Transformations, Data sourcesBC and Generic, Process Chains / Process Variants, Data Modelling C: Detailed Knowledge of BW presentation layer and ability to create-BEx Queries, RKF/CKF, BEx Query Variabl
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skills verbal, written, listening and the ability to interact with onsite team and clients B: Team skills - ability to share ideas, work with and assist other members to ensure the success of the wider team C: Good analytic skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.