- Project Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Service Desk Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Desk Voice Support
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Respond to the incidents reported by customer through voice, email, chat and Self Service 2 Identify, investigate and diagnose the issue, resolve or assign the incident to right assignment group 3 Provides resolution to customer based on in scope processes 4 Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process
- Technical Experience : 1 Incident management and usage of ticketing tools 2 Knowledge on O365, MS OFFICE Suite, Active Directory, Hardware and Software related troubleshooting skills 3 1 to 2 yrs of experience 4 Minimum 1 yr of experience in Service desk or IT help desk supporting US or UK customers
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent verbal and written communication skills with email etiquette 2 Good problem solving and analytical skills 3 Excellent customer service skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors degree or 3-yr diploma 2 Good to have ITIL, technical certification
- Additional Information : 1 24x7 Support 2 9 Hr 30 min Shift 3 5 days working per week 4 Weekly offs based on roster
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.