- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Kubernetes
- Good To Have Skills :Ansible on Microsoft Azure,Python Programming Language,Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Orchestrate Container deployment, scaling and management in K8s - Write reliable and maintainable k8s configurations and able to troubleshoot issues during deployment and administration - Administer, monitor and manage large-scale environments - Implement automated procedures for deploying multiple versions of services, configuration, startup, and shutdown procedures of services, tools, application servers - Troubleshoot failures relating to application, container, networking, security etc
- Technical Experience : 1 -Deep Knowledge of: a-Docker b-Kubernetes c-Programming Languages Python, NodeJS, Golang 2 Experience with container networking and storage interfaces 3 Monitoring, remediation in Provisioning / deprovisioning / scaling resources in run in Kubernates 4 Backups and restoration management in Kubernates 5 Log Management, Replication / DR management if in kubernates 6 Infra performance tuning Using native tools available in kubernetes 7 Experience with Kubernetes security 8 Background in Linux
- Professional Attributes : a: High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen b: Excellent communication, interpersonal skills c: Effective in building close working relationships with others d: Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment e: Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills
- Educational Qualification : BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.