Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Community Cloud,Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A developer who can quickly grasp and adept to the organizations culture is a boon because culture and positive habits contribute to a successful Salesforce implementation - Demonstrated experience designing and deploying custom developed solutions on the Salesforce platform - Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA - Create customized pages, reports and features for end customers
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should have good communication skills - Candidate should have good analytical skills - Candidate should have good presentations skills - Candidate should have ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.