- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Build and develop code in Core Java, Oracle PLSQL 2: Good in J2EE - Web Services , JMS ,JSP ,Servlets , Hibernate , WebSphere ,Tomcat 3: Good knowledge of UNIX 4: Should have responsibility to take end to end project delivery work 5: Should be a quick learner and able to work with less guidance 6: Identify the code issues and fix it proactively
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have hands on PCF, Angular, Spring MVC, DB2 2 Ability to write SQL/PL SQL complex queries and must have core Database concepts 3 Good knowledge on J2EE - Web Services , JMS ,JSP ,Servlets , Hibernate , WebSphere ,Tomcat
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication Skill 2:A self-sufficient, quick learner, who can work well both independently as well as in a team 3: An excellent communicator, strong written and verbal communication skills in English 4: Someone who is technically excellent and wants to grow
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.