- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Develop, test, and implement software features, bug fixes, and security remediations as defined by the business -Manage infrastructure and operations through code and established baselines -Document functional and system specifications for reference and reporting -Troubleshoot functional and operational issues effectively for responsible resolution -Work closely with CTI Analysts, Product, and the broader Engineering Team to help refine technical requirements -Support Engineering team
- Technical Experience : -Proficient understanding of BASH -Experience managing Linux infrastructure and cloud managed services -Experience building and deploying applications in public cloud infrastructure -Experience designing APIs and RESTFUL microservices -Experience using GIT or related version control systems -Experience with containerized technologies -Understanding of the role of Cyber Threat Intelligence in Cyber Defense operations
- Professional Attributes : -Strong verbal and written communication skills Willingness to work on a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Educational Qualification : -Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering -Experience with Java programming language
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.