- Project Role :Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Business Technology
- Good To Have Skills :Application Rationalization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Building IT Strategy at Enterprise level by evaluating their Business value,Technology maturity, benchmarking with Industry trends 2 Creation of Business case for all or selected business initiatives in order to provide a cost benefit analysis CBA, Financial modelling and detailing out Implementation plan to prioritize initiatives 3 Strong focus and relevant exp on Enterprise Architecture and Application Strategy / APR skill and delivery 4 Strong hold on Application Decommissioning engagement
- Technical Experience : 1 Sound understanding of the Application tiers, Front end, back end, middleware technology solutions and underlying technology platforms Supported by best practices of ITSM and Information security 2 Knowledge of Industry functions, processes and Enterprise IT Systems for one or more Products Industry sub-sectors: Retail and Consumer Goods, Automobile Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Travel Logistics, Resources Industries
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Proven experience and ability to hold CXO/Business lead conversations
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech/MCA and MBA Mandatory Graduates from Tier-A college are desired
- Additional Information : Certification- TOGAF,Cloud Architecture,ITIL Exp in IT/Digital Strategy, CIO Advisory
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.