- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Good To Have Skills :Salesforce Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Need to take Lead on Salesforce Sales cloud Implementation Experience in developing client-specific solutions on forcecom platform Review codes of team Member
- Technical Experience : Have more than 3 years of experience in Salesforce Development Experience in implementing Apex Classes, Lightning Components, Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Test Classes, Batch Schedule Apex, Workflow Rules Actions, Process Builder, Approval Process, Reports Dashboards to achieve complex business functionalities Have good working knowledge in querying database using SOQL SOSL queries
- Professional Attributes : Should have Agile experience Should have expertise on designing, developing deploying Salesforcecom solutions Should have Salesforce Certifications
- Educational Qualification : Graduate and have 5 years of IT experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.