- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat OS Administration,SUSE Linux Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Provide L2/L3 support on Linux SUSE/ RHEL servers hosted on Cloud infrastructure B Installation, Configuration and administration of RHEL7, SLES 12 for SAP Application servers C Cluster configuration, management and troubleshooting D Performance tuning and storage optimization E SUSE/RHEL OS upgrade, RedHat satellite server or SUSE manger configuration and administration F Licensing knowledge and good understanding of patch and package management
- Technical Experience : A Basic and Advanced system administration and troubleshooting on SUSE /RedHat Linux B Experience in regular operating system Patching and vulnerability remediations C Experience in Linux System hardening and Non-Compliance remediation D Clustering knowledge on RHEL/SUSE E Disks and LVM management F Hands on Experience in Samba, CIFS, LDAP, PAM, SSSD, user authentication using username/password pair, Kerberos, certificates or a combination of methods G Azure Cloud Administration knowledge
- Professional Attributes : A Good Verbal and written communication skills to connect with clients at varying levels of the organization B Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little direct supervision
- Educational Qualification : 15 years full time education and Bachelor Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.