- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :GCP - Cloud Dataflow
- Good To Have Skills :Google BigQuery,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Build complex data processing pipeline in java/python using apache Beam for reading/writing data to /from Google BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Pub-Sub etc b: Write generic dataflow templates c: Schedule Dataflow jobs using Airflow with the help of Google cloud Composer
- Technical Experience : a: Good working knowledge of Python/Java B: Good working knowledge of GCP Ecosystem specially DataFlow C: Good knowledge of distributed data processing
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication and interpersonal skills b: Strong writing skills and stakeholder management c: Excellent problem-solving skills and mitigate technical issues
- Educational Qualification : a: Graduate/BTech; b: Certified in Google Professional Data Engineering/Solution Architect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.