- Project Role :Test Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teams overall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Embedded Applications Testing
- Good To Have Skills :Automotive
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Responsible for executing organizational QA standards and test procedures Ability to work independently on assigned activities B:Test and debug various modules of the product C:Design and develop test cases/test suites at both API level and system levels D:Actively participate in test planning discussions to improve automation coverage
- Technical Experience : A:Good experience in Embedded Software testing and Automotive domain B:Experience in Automotive protocols CAN, J1939, UDS or others C:Experience in testing Telematic controllers, Electronic control units D:Experience in Test automation and dspace or similar MiL/SiL/HiL setups E:Experience in using Vector tools CANalyzer, CANOE, CANape and configuration management tool Git, SVN, Clearcase and Requirement managmeent tool DOORS, Siemens Polarion F:Familiarity in ASPICE,AUTOSAR,and modeldevelopmet
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.