- Project Role :Cloud Platform Architect
- Project Role Description :Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud platform environments -- including public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. This can include cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Platform Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :AWS Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Expand current offerings and practice for data management on cloud - Build a team of practitioners focussed on solutioning and delivering data management on cloud
- Technical Experience : - Should have 17-18 years experience on building and managing complex data architectures - Should have experience working on cloud based data architectures - Should have experience building and delivering complex solutions at large enterprises - Preferred experience in Banking, FMCG, Life Sciences
- Professional Attributes : - Must have performed in client facing roles - Strong Communication skills - leadership skills - Team handling skills - Analytical skills - Presentation skills - Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.