- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Technical Documentation Writing
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Develop and use all types of content types workflows / process schematics / instructional videos / developer consoles to simplify the users understanding of APIs 2 Be the first to respond to developer queries on API forums and put effort to resolve the issue yourself, without needing to check with the core development organization 3 Use your extensive knowledge of the needs of developers and pass this feedback internally to develop the next set of Open APIs
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with authoring documentation in Markdown is core 2 Experience with API documentation tools such as Swagger and standards such as OpenAPI v2 and v3 3 Experience with API test tooling such as Postman and Dredd 4 Knowledge of REST APIs is a must 5 Review documents written by developers / PMs for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same documents 6 Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code to reduce grounds-up efforts
- Professional Attributes : 1 Problem solving skills and hands on attitude 2 Eager to never stop learning 3 Strong interpersonal and communication skills Fluent in English 4 A Growth mindset with a high energy for change, a passion for sports and a strong sense of humor
- Educational Qualification : minimum 15 years of full time education university degree with focus on Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.