- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills : SAP Infrastructure Security
- Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Provide expert knowledge of SAP S4 HANA security design for operational and technical support Design and maintain SAP security authorization objects and security settings across SAP applications ECC/S4H, FIORI, BW4/BOBJ, CRM, SRM, etc to ensure integrity of the SAP User access security framework b: Lead discussions and workshops with the Business Leads and multiple Stakeholders in gathering security requirements, defining the roles, identifying gaps in the security GRC design
- Technical Experience : a: Manage and communicate progress, issues, and status to client b: Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel c: Supervise the SAP Security team to provide operational and technical security support for the business and serve as a technical mentor within the team to meet the defined objective d: Must have10-15 yrs S4 HANA Imp experience
- Professional Attributes: a: Should have good leadership, presentation and communication skills b: Should be good in working with onshore-offshore delivery model c: Should have the ability to handle client escalation d: Project delivery and Team management skill is mandatory e Should have good analytical skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.