- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :ForgeRock OpenAM
- Good To Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 The candidate will be responsible for handling ForgeRock Identity and Access management tools ie OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ and OpenIG 2 The candidate will be working in the operations team in providing comprehensive support for existing and new applications and offer expertise regarding methods
- Technical Experience : Experienced on providing break-fix solutions and working on development of solutions for ForgeRock IAM Solid experience with Java server development with knowledge of Java Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, HTML, Java Script, XML Development
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong implementation experience of OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ and OpenIG 2 Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management 3 Has experience on providing maintenance support of ForgeRock IAM deployments in the production environment
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in BE
- Additional Information : Good to have worked on Agile development project Certification : ITIL or equivalent Good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.