- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :ForgeRock OpenAM
- Good To Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1;Delivery management, Client management, Cluster management, ITIL certified, Service management, Metrics Driven 2; Development, Support and Maintenance of ForgeRock Components 3; Support for CyberArk PAS Enterprise Password Vault, Central Policy Manager, Password Vault Web Access, Privileged Session Manager, Privileged Session Manager SSH Proxy, Application access manager Administer and maintain CyberArk tool deployment Manage Vault procedures during Failover Failback Control
- Technical Experience : 1; AD/Forge Rock, Sailpoint, OAM, CyberArk 2; CyberArk Safe Creation and manage CyberArk Policies Start/Stop/Restart of the PAM Server Component 3; In-depth Knowledge Microsoft ADFS and proxy servers, creation of RPTs 3 Working Knowledge on Azure AD Connect and Azure AD 4;Hands on experience on Core AD technologies group policy , Kerberos , DFSR 5; Experience on providing maintenance support of ForgeRock IAM deployments in the production environment 6;Experience on Agile development project
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or higher degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certifications relevant to AD/Forge Rock, Sailpoint, OAM, CyberArk
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.