- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1;Work in rotational shifts 2;Travel to other locations when required 3;Excellent knowledge and understanding of various PAM concepts 4;Strong working experience in Implementation/administration and suport of CyberArk products 5;Having a strong knowledge of the CyberArk privileged Identity Management PIM suite including PVWA, CPM, PSM, PSMP, EPV, EPM, AAM and Conjur 6;Hands-on ITIL based ticketing tool eg ITSM, SNOW Provide RCA and resolve Incidents
- Technical Experience : 1;Serves as Team lead for Privileged Access Management domain, specifically CyberArk Providing L2/L3 support for privileged identity management tool for global clients 2;As a lead, able to manage the PAM team, giving knowledge sharing session and Motivate team to do higher certifications 3;Connect easily with business units and colleagues to communicate effectively across business and technical boundaries to offer recommendations as a CyberArk expert with best practices
- Professional Attributes : 1:Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2:Ability to operate independently and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Educational Qualification: 1:Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experien
- Additional Information : Good to have Cyber Ark Defender and above certification/s
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.