- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Web Services Security
- Good To Have Skills :Checkpoint Next Generation Firewall
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1; Responsible to provide Infrastructure support for ISM services with expert level knowledge on technology and people management skills 2; Handling escalations, vendor management, and interaction with security leads as well as with other support teams to ensure successful delivery of the security operations
- Technical Experience : 1; Expert level experience on Endpoint Security: FW/Email Security/ Web Security 2; Implements security solutions infrastructure and/or application including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security-related technologies 3; Good analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying levels of the organization methods 2: Ability to operate independently and make decisions with no supervision
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or higher degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : Certifications relevant to Fire Wall /Email Security/ Web Security
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.