- Project Role :Digital Data Engineering Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Develop analytics based solutions that produce quantitative and qualitative business insights. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Data Science for Banking
- Good To Have Skills :Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - AI Architect to be able to design a system based on AI technologies - Should be able to convert Journeys into successful AI architecture and implement - Should keep a track of new AI technologies and make a vision for implementation
- Technical Experience : India market experienced AI Architect, preferably in NLP/NLG/NLU
- Professional Attributes : - Strong Communication skills - leadership skills - Team handling skills - Analytical skills - Presentation skills - Ability to work under pressure - Must have performed in client facing roles
- Educational Qualification : Should have completed Graduation from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.