- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :C++ Programming Language
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Lead level role for a team B Develop C Programming Language objects based on C Programming Language C Guide the technical team to work on C Programming Language specific requirements
- Technical Experience : A Must have good hands on experience in C Programming Language 5 Years B Must have basic knowledge in C Programming Language have worked in environment supporting C Programming Language C Good to have knowledge in SI projects D Having experience in AMI will be good to have
- Professional Attributes : A Must be Good in reporting about the project progress B Drive the project as per given milestone C Excellent communication skill as resource will be client facing for short duration
- Educational Qualification : Bachelore of Engineering BE
- Additional Information : None
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.