Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Good To Have Skills :Ansible on Microsoft Azure,Packer on Microsoft Azure,Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Implement automation, effective monitoring, and build infrastructure-as-code 2 Ensure all infrastructure specifications are explicitly coded via configuration 3 Follow code branching and merging best practices and tighter developer collaboration to ensure thatt updates to your IaC code are properly managed 4 Define and implement Continuous testing, integration, and deployment processes to manage changes that made to infrastructure code 5 Architect the IaC code to ensure that they are modular A
- Technical Experience : Experience with: 1 Automation framework orchestration, configuration management, and software-defined infrastructure management techniques 2 Terraform, Packer and Ansible 3 Building highly automated infrastructures 4 Cloud Native development and operations processes and methodologies 5 Programming Languages Python, NodeJS, Golang 6 Deployment strategies such as all at once, rolling, and blue/green
- Professional Attributes : a: High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen b: Excellent communication, interpersonal skills c: Effective in building close working relationships with others d: Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment e: Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills
- Educational Qualification : Btech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.