- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :AIX System Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Linux Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Install and configure AIX operating systems and servers b: Support AIX OS to run various software applications c: Maintain and upgrade the AIX OS d: Install and test AIX OS patches e: Develop procedures for AIX security and management
- Technical Experience : a: AIX Administration skill with AIX 7, NIM, PowerVM, HMC and LPM b: PowerVC and related skills c: Contribute to and maintain IBM POWER Systems on both Hardware P9, P8, P7 etc and Software AIX v71 and v72 levels and standards in line with IBM best practices d: Able to perform system updates/upgrade and migration both online and offline methods e: Able to leverage NIM for all system update/migration, mksysb backup management and functionalities f: Good to have Linux administration skill
- Professional Attributes : a: Good communication skills b: Team work
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.