- Project Role :Application Automation Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply innovative ideas to drive the automation of Delivery Analytics at the client level.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Python Programming Language
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Assessment and understand the client requirements B Design and implement devops for infrastructure C responsibilities include deploying product updates identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet product or customer needs
- Technical Experience : A Strong Knowledge and hands on experience on DevOps Tools like GitLab Jenkins Nexus CloudFormation Terraform and Packer B working experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment C Expert coding or scripting skills using Python Powershell
- Professional Attributes : A: Good verbal and written communication skill to connect with customer at varying levels of organization B: Ability to operate independently and make decision
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : This is for External Hiring
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.