- Project Role :Advanced Application Engineer
- Project Role Description :Utilize modular architectures, next-generation integration techniques and a cloud-first, mobile-first mindset to provide vision to Application Development Teams. Work with an Agile mindset to create value across projects of multiple scopes and scale.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Security,Python Programming Language,Terraform on Microsoft Azure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications 2 Select the appropriate cloud provider service based on compute, data, network, ecurity requirements 3 Implement Cloud Native solutions with respect to: a Infrastructure Compute, Storage, Networks, Active Directory, Monitoring b Governance solutions Compliance Policy, Remediation, Security c Serverless and container based applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Understanding of the Cloud Provider tenets architecting for the cloud 2 Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements 3 Understanding of networking concepts eg, DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls 4 Hands-on experience with the CLI and SDKs/API tools 5 Monitoring and auditing systems experience 6 Proficiency with Programming Language Python, NodeJS 7 Proficiency with Scripting Bash, PowerShell 8 Experience with Infrastructure-
- Professional Attributes : a: High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen b: Excellent communication, interpersonal skills c: Effective in building close working relationships with others d: Innovative and creative and adaptive to new environment e: Strong data point analytical, teamwork skills
- Educational Qualification : BTech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.