- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Informatica PowerCenter
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Understand the business requirement or the downstream process requirement - Deliver Informatica PowerCenter solution implementation and support - Provide impact analysis whenever there are any changes and production events happen that may affect MDM - Work with Data Mapper and Data modeler to define the dataflow and implement the ETL to fulfill the requirement - Monitor throughout the project delivery life cycle in order to manage the scope, schedule, and cost for IT projec
- Technical Experience : Maintain the application domain knowledge for PowerCenter, drive the team to maintain awareness of technology trends to ensure the delivery of best practices - Strong Testing Experience - Provide L3 support in Production for Informatica PowerCenter v8 and up - Fix production defects
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.