Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Key Responsibilities : SME role is focused on defining the technology roadmap for Azure Resource Types in support of CMS clients, defines the capacity management, configuration management and system health check management for the IaaS servers, the PaaS Azure resource types and the Serverless Azure resource types managed by Avanade Cloud Managed Services Areas of focus include: IaaS, PaaS to include Azure Apps and App Service; Identities,MFA,Azure networking,storage accounts,containers,Database
- Technical Experience : Technical Requirements Cloud Computing, Microsoft Azure architecture and its components Access and Identity Management to include Azure AD Connect, MFA, Conditional Access, Single Sign-On and ADFS Azure networking to include Express Route, NSGs, VNets, VPNs, Load Balancers, Application Gateway, Web Application, Azure Firewall, Peering, Bastion, Front Door, ASGs PaaS, Function Apps, Logic Apps, Event Grid and Application Insights Databases to include SQL Server, SQL Database, SQL MI,Cosmos
- Professional Attributes : Should be highly credible with demonstrable ability to solve business problems and able to explain the benefits to the customer ranging from Business value to mastering deep technical explanations on Azure IaaS PaaS if needed Passion for customers, learning, having proven ability to be client focus
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Additional Information : Need to be flexible and work in Shift covering partial US buss hours Need to clear onshore interview
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.