- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :HR Analytics
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Program and project delivery skills in both agile and waterfall methodologies; b Domain knowledge and skills, such as Chemicals, Deepwater, Retail, Finance, Legal, HR, and Capital Project lines of business and functions; c Technology skills, such as cloud, mobile, software-as-a-service, and digital platforms; d Agree and deliver a body of work, organised into programmes, projects and workstreams to agreed time, cost, quality, risk and benefit profiles, delivered within Shells standards
- Technical Experience : a Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle adhering to the Shell Project Delivery Framework PDF methodology and other standards at a scale of up to 2M, with up to 20 team members; b Quickly build and leverage relationships with sponsors JG1 and above, the Programme Manager JG2 and above and key stakeholders and understand their priorities Resolve conflict and deliver tough messages with grace to the Decision Review Board;
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication skills and other soft skills
- Educational Qualification : a minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.