- Project Role :Cloud Technical Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop and deliver agile and cost effective hosting solutions. Implement scalable, high performance hosting solutions that meet the need of todays corporate and digital applications using both private and public cloud technologies. Plan and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Lead solution development, integration, pricing and prepare response for large multi tower opportunities 2- Understand complete scope including Business need, Technical need, Compliance requirement and IT strategy roadmap of client 3- Lead the infra solution planning teams for large, complex deals including multiple solution architects, SME, transition and transformation experts 4- Work alongside Sales to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner eg CFO, CIO and selling the solutio
- Technical Experience : 1- Experience in IT infrastructure products and offerings including: a- Public Cloud AWS, Azure, Google b- Data Centre and Private/Hybrid Operations c- Operational Tooling, Automation, Analytics d- Service Management ITIL e- Service Desk, Customer experience f- End User Workplace Services g- Application, Database and Middleware foundational understanding h- Exposure to Infrastructure consulting and transformation projects
- Professional Attributes : 1- Strong project management skills and associated experience in Information Technology Outsourcing Includes experience with industry standard project management methods and tools 2- Strong Commercial acumen and deal structuring knowledge 3- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.