- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Test Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : While driving quality in our solutions they provide deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies a through the use of quality processes and methodologies Preparing of test scenarios,test cases Executing test cases
- Technical Experience : Test Management Prepare Test execution schedule and defect track sheet Prepare test status report during test execution Experience in Agile Framework
- Professional Attributes : Participated in team meetings to discuss the status and issues Participated in meetings, status calls with client
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.