- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance
- Good To Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management,SAP SD Sales Order Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have good knowledge on Integration between SAP MDG, ECC third-party systems 2 Should have good knowledge on execution Inbound/Outbound IDOCs and set up Change Pointers for Customer Master and Material Master 3 Should have knowledge Data Dictionary concepts like Tables, Data Elements, Domains Structures 4 Understanding of SAP EDI/Azure Integration aspects is preferable 5 Able to work during India IST timings
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have knowledge and hands on experience working on master data setup/maintenance, MDG Material, Finance, Vendor and Customer Master data solutions - 2 Should have knowledge and hands on experience working on End to End SAP MDG Configurations for Material, Finance, Vendor and Customer 3 Candidate should have hands-on experience of estimating MDG/MDM Capacity requirements per onboarding in SIT and UAT environments 4 Integration of SAP knowledge
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to operate independently individually to make decisions with little or no direct supervision 2 Should have knowledge to take independent decisions while interacting with partners and MDG/MDM Set up per onboarding 3 Good verbal and written communication skills to connect
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.