- Project Role : Business and Integration Practitioner
- Project Role Description : Work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes to technology with business strategy and goals.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft 365
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experienced in AX requirements gathering and process analysis - Create feasible, stakeholder-driven solution requirements Collaborate with Technical Architect on completeness and feasibility of requirements Consulted on System Design including Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps Engages with the client and the internal members of the delivery team to assess the business and user requirements so that they can be adapted to the solution based on configuration
- Technical Experience : 2 years of Dynamics AX Handled a medium to large team Must have done client facing role or directly worked with onshore counterparts
- Professional Attributes : Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.