- Project Role : Performance Engineer
- Project Role Description : Diagnose issues that an in-house performance testing team has been unable to. There are five aspects to Performance Engineering: software development lifecycle and architecture, performance testing and validation, capacity planning, application performance management and problem detection and resolution.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :Performance Testing Strategy
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET,Microsoft SQL Server
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 As an SME, identify the areas of applications that need fine tuning 2 Define test approach based on delivery schedule and deliverables 3 Work with Performance test lead to Create, share daily performance testing reports 4 Interact with onshore/offshore leads and raise flags, provide suggestions for performance improvement
- Technical Experience : 1 Desired skills in MS Dynamics CRM, net and SQL server to provide guidance on performance fixes and fine tuning 2 6 years of experience in performance test tools on windows and mobile devices iPad/iPhone
- Professional Attributes : Possess good communication skills Should be able to work with the onshore team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.