- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Robotics Process Automation Advanced
- Good To Have Skills :Communications Strategy & Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Proven Technical Architecture, solution design and Implementation using RPA tools such as UIPath, automation anywhere At least 2 project implementations as lead architect Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering requirements and designing solutions Architecting enterprise level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems and ERP applications
- Technical Experience : Hands on Exp in Microsoft Robotics Process Automation Advanced Hands on experience in UiPath development UiPath certification preferred Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and provide solution Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Professional Attributes : - Resource Should have good communication and Analytical skills - Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment and understanding of Agile development concepts - Passion for building and owning a great product with high-end customer facing features - Open mindedness which nurturing your skil
- Educational Qualification : - Bachelor/Masters Degree in Computers Science or Related subjects
- Additional Information : - Good interpersonal and communication skills Written and Verbal Exposure to International clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.