- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 11
- Work Experience : 2.5-4 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Contribute to successful Design and Delivery of SFMC implementations b Create Technical Design from Functional Design / Requirement c Work on AMPscript / Server Side Java Script SSJS and Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on AMPscript / Server Side Java Script SSJS d Work on Journey Builder, Automation, Cloud pages, Email Design, Perform configuration customization e Able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Technical Experience : a At least 2 end to end SFMC implementations b CRM Marketing Automation domain c Integration of SFMC with SF Sales/Service cloud and other enterprise systems is required SOAP/REST d Hands-on experience on different channels of Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Web Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, Interaction Studio, Advertisement Studio e Work on AMPscript / SSJS and Perform Code Review and Code Optimization on AMPscript f Certification Marketing Cloud Developer and Email Specialist
- Professional Attributes : a Good Communication skills b Propose the best suitable marketing automation approach to Client based on requirement
- Educational Qualification : a BTech or MCA
- Additional Information : a Should be okay with B shift if required as per clients
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.