- Project Role : Application Designer
- Project Role Description : Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Salesforce Lightning Aura Components
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce CRM Applications 2 Create technical design from Functional design/Requirement 3 Perform Build, including both Configuration and customization and Unit test of Salesforce modules based on technical designs, following best practices, ensuring expected code quality 4 Conduct peer review and experience in Development IDEs 5 Troubleshooting skills, familiarity with deployment process
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have experience on Lighting Components development, SLDS, Salesforce Configuration, Customization, SFDC Integration 2 Minimum of 4 years of experience developing Salesforce customization Apex/VF, integrations SOAP/REST, and to develop and execute data migration 3 Experience in design, and develop advanced customization utilizing Salesforce and Force com, Cloud CRM solutions 4 Must have PD1 Certification, PD2, System and Application Architect Level certifications will be added value
- Professional Attributes : 1 Able to adequately manage their own time, set priority and understand the business impact of the work they perform 2 Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting and facilitating meetings
- Educational Qualification : Regular 15-year full time education
- Additional Information : Good Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.