- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :Business Requirement Analysis
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Successful transition of all inflight and new change projects across core and non-core applications from Bank and respective partners B:Build / Create required transition repository across functions / applications during transition C:Support in building the right team with required skills to deliver change services during and post completion of transition D:Develop and manage relationship with senior banks stakeholders E:Develop estimator for repetitive change categories
- Technical Experience : A:Prior experience on Application Development and Program Management for Indian Banks B:Knowledge on Indian Digital Loan Origination Platforms / COTS products across Retail, Corporate banking like NewGen, Clust, NLS Loan Origination System, LoanPro, Everest, etc C:Understands lending lifecycle, workflows, inter-dependencies of sub-systems and important controlling parameters D:Knowledge in business processes behind the LOS and the functionalities that it delivers
- Professional Attributes : A:Knowledge in business processes behind the LOS and the functionalities that it delivers B:Good techno-functional understanding of various applications across Banking Channels, Core Banking, Banking Payments, Lending, Treasury, Finance Risk domains
- Additional Information : Business Analyst-Lending
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.