- Project Role :Cloud Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution. Has expertise in one or more Public Cloud provider technologies and is capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Cloud Technology Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Serve as infrastructure solution architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing across - DC/ Cloud, Network, Service Desk, Service Management and Workplace Solutions 2- Own Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery support teams up to and may include Contract negotiations 3- Align with sales team to execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- Technical Experience : 1- Estimation methodology and cost levers involved in Infra managed services solutioning across different technical domains such as Server, Storage, Network, End user support, service desk, public cloud, others 2- Experience in architecting and/or transitioning significant infrastructure solutions 3- Experience in understanding of infra managed services activities across different technical domains such as IaaS, PaaS, Servers, Storage, Network, End user support, Service Desk, Security, others
- Professional Attributes : 1- Excellent client relationship management skills at the mid executive level 2- Extensive client service management skills 3- Good people management skills 4- Excellent communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals meeting client
- Educational Qualification : 1- University degree is a must, preferably MBA from leading institutes
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.