- Project Role : Application Developer
- Project Role Description : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM DB2 Administration
- Good To Have Skills :IBM DB2
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in Db2 database migration from lower versions to Db2 10x / 11x from On-premise to Cloud In-depth understanding of database migrations, including but not limited to IaaS on Azure/AWS 2 Experience in Planning, Analysis and Implementation of data migration from source to target system Good hands on experience in executing database migration phases such as full data migration, incremental data migration and cutover3 Experience in Db2 migration tools and utilities such as Db2look, Db2mo
- Technical Experience : 1 Ensure data migration activities are executed/furnished in line with project delivery schedule and proper handling of risks/issues and mitigations impacting the data migration activities2 Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication 3 Experience in assisting space management and capacity planning for database systems and provide solutions for problems observed during migration and post migration activities
- Professional Attributes : 1Should have a good communication skills 2Good leadership skills 3 Team handling skills and analytical skills 4Presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 yrs of Qualification required
- Additional Information : 1 Ensure integrity, availability and performance of DB2 database systems by providing technical supp
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.