- Project Role : Application Lead
- Project Role Description : Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :IBM InfoSphere DataStage
- Good To Have Skills :GitHub,Python Programming Language,UNIX Shell Scripting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design DataStage jobs to extract, transform and load data from various sources and archive systems like Oracle, Text files, XML, CSV, Oracle Server and Netezza into Data Warehouses 2 Very good understanding dataware house designing solutions and implementation
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have 4 years of DataStage developer experience and able to work on datastage 115 version 2 Utilize DataStage 115 to design, build and test jobs used to populate data ware house 3 Migrate/convert ODI jobs to DataStage jobs 4 Manage all data warehouse operations for this project, including but not limited to testing, migrations both DataStage and Oracle, job scheduling, trouble shooting, and production support 5 Mentor developers on proper usage of DataStage and best practices and standards
- Professional Attributes : 1 Working with peers to follow the business software development process 2 Experience working with globally distributed teams Clear communication skills 3 Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTECH
- Additional Information : 1 Flexible to work in AEST shifts 2 Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.