- Project Role :Cloud Operations Administrator
- Project Role Description :Work with the Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing/show back operations, and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Unified Communication and Collaboration Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Cloud Infrastructure
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Central Helpdesk 24/7 manned support B:Monitoring Incident Management Tickets follow up with users for closure C:Carry out Simple Scripted MADC L1 tasks D: On event of outage open Troubleshooting bridge and invite defined DL until L2/L3 team intervention E:On event of outage open Cisco Remote TAC ticket and share with L2/L3 Team F:Monitor Auto Alerts in MAP/Ping Plotter /monitoring tools etc and alert the teams accordingly and notify the group
- Technical Experience : A:Common understanding of basic telephony, VoIP signaling standards and telecommunications protocols B:Preferable some Hands-on experience on Telephony or Industry standard PBXs, CUCM C:Must know IPT, SIP, hunt group, Call routing, dial peers, IVR, Basic QoS, Unity connection Preferred to have D:Call Center Technologies hands on experience, Detailed CUCM, UCCX, CVP, VXML, CUBE, Gateways Recording Systems E:Cisco emergency responder 911, WFM, Network Basics, IMP
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have Interpersonal skill, 2 Flexible working in the shift 3 Change, Problem , Patch management 4 Believe in team work , collaborations , positive outlook and attitude
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.