- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Analyze potential infrastructure security incidents to determine if incident qualifies as a legitimate security breach 2 Involved with planning and implementation of low to medium risk changes on Domain controllers in production 3 Provide support of an MS Active Directory infrastructure Manage AD permissions and Trust relationships Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management 4 Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft AD infrastructure response
- Technical Experience : 1 Atleast 4-6 years of experince in Active Directory Expertise in Win 2008/2012/2016/2019, IIS 60/50, Win2000/2003 clustering 2 Deep experience on DNS, DHCP SMTP and Knowledge on Azure AD Connect and Azure AD 3 Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting Knowledge on DCPROMO Process Knowledge on Group Policy, DNS and WINS Knowledge 4 Microsoft ADFS and proxy servers, creation of RPTs 5 Thorough understanding of Organizational Unit delegation and design
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be open to work in shifts 2 Travel to other locations when required,willing to learn new technologies cross skilling and Upskilling 3 Good Communication and presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.