- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Responsibilities are including but not limited to maintain the Firewall /IPS devices across the globe B Perform changes, participate in troubleshooting, participate in security incident investigation C prepare and publish the reports to stakeholders etc
- Technical Experience : A Must have 3 to 6 years of experience on Network Security products and technologies such as Cisco Firepower, Palo Alto, Checkpoint etc B Good communication skill C Good analytical skill D Knowledge on OT security would be preferred
- Professional Attributes : A Should be open to work in shifts, B Travel to other locations when required, C Willing to learn new technologies cross skilling and upskilling D Good Communication presentations skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.