- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Good To Have Skills :Identity and Access Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide support for Qualys agents deployed on servers and workstations respectively 2 Triage and identify issues with deployment of agents 3 Manage the licensing solutions 4 Co-ordinate with Qualys support team for updates to Agents and settings which are managed centrally via the Qualys Cloud Management Console 5 Monitor for any updates/settings to the Agents
- Technical Experience : 1 Having exposure to support Qualys agents deployed in servers and workstations 2 Exposure to update the agents and settings managed via Qualys cloud management console 3 Troubleshooting issues related to deployment of agents
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be open to work in shifts, 2 Travel to other locations when required 3 willing to learn new technologies 4 Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : BE/B tech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.