- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 9
- Work Experience : 6-8 years
- Work Location : Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE)
- Good To Have Skills :Palo Alto Networks Firewall
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead day to day Management operation of the Cisco ISE NAC, Palo Alto Juniper firewall and administration associated with it b Will be responsible for the end to end delivery of Cisco ISE NAC, Palo Alto Juniper Firewall c Lead day to day Management, operation and Delivery of the Cisco ISE NAC, Palo Alto Juniper firewall
- Technical Experience : a Experience on configuring and managing Cisco ISE NAC deployment b Perform Network Access Control NAC / Cisco Identity Services Engine ISE integration with wired data, wireless infrastructure, and MDM, as well as posture and client provisioning c Build and analyse ISE policies to comply with client network security policies, including Guest BYOD d Excellent understanding of PKI infrastructure along with troubleshooting experience on issues of 8021X, MAB, EAP-TLS and MsCHAPv2 authentication
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts b Good communication skills Written as well as Oral c Understanding on technical and process-based risk assessments
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience ,CCNP Security Certificate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.