- Project Role : Security Architect
- Project Role Description : Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level : 10
- Work Experience : 4-6 years
- Work Location : Chennai
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS and Grafana with utmost quality Write efficient stored procedures in SQL Server to implement business logic of reports Develop interfacing solutions between AWS databases and SQL Server to transform data Own and process monthly reporting and processing jobs, abiding the SLA
- Technical Experience : Hands on experience in developing and deploying reports using SSRS Ability to design databases and develop efficient complex stored procedures In depth understanding of database concepts, fundamental ETL concepts and reporting architecture Troubleshooting and performance tuning of store procedures Knowledge of AWS cloud and AWS databases like Athena and Redshift Fundamental knowledge of Net and programming concepts Basic knowledge of networking and information security
- Professional Attributes : Willing to work in rotational shifts Passion for data analytics, cloud computing and knowledge sharing Strong Verbal written communication skills Proven customer service skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills Ability to handle high pressure situations
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree and prior experience in Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Additional Information : NIL
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.