- Project Role : Technical Architect
- Project Role Description : Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Management Level : 8
- Work Experience : 8-10 years
- Work Location : Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :Architecture Design
- Good To Have Skills :Design Thinking
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work independently with technical and business stakeholders Understand business problems and perform due diligence Estimate and outline the solution approaches, can express and articulate the architecture and design rationale Hands on in implementing proposed solutions and be able to technically guide extended teams during development and deployment of solution Has a complete technical ownership of the delivery
- Technical Experience : - At least 3 to 5 years of experience in designing and deploying solutions on Microsoft Azure platform and experience in workload migrations Good understanding of Azure Infrastructure services and their limitations - Experience in configuring monitoring different attributes and handling scale up and scale down scenarios for the application in Azure Application monitoring through operations insight,
- Professional Attributes : Need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with
- Educational Qualification : - Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Federal - Planning, Reporting, and Web Contennt Management SME
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - PMO Lead
Federal - Process Management Consultant (Metrics Measurement Analysis and Visualization)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.